Camp Quest Ohio
Board of Directors
Chair: August Brunsman, IV
August has been a volunteer with Camp Quest Ohio since 1999.
Vice Chair: Shawn Jeffers
Shawn started volunteering with Camp Quest Ohio in 2003. He has also served on the Camp Quest National Board since 2012 and volunteered at Camp Quest Texas (2016) and Camp Quest South Carolina (2013-14)
Secretary: Angela Wiedl
"Anything" Angela has been involved in Camp Quest since 2013 as a counselor, art director, and girls cabin area leader. She lives in Columbus, OH and is getting her second Bachelors degree in Nursing while working as a PSA at Riverside Methodist Hospital. Angela is also the Vice President of Community Projects for a young professionals group at the Godman Guild Association.
Treasurer: Stacy Dunn
Stacy has been involved in CQ since summer 2013 in various roles, and is happy to do whatever’s needed. She currently lives in Erie, PA and works as an archaeologist in higher education.
Heather was served on the Camp Quest Ohio Board of Directors since 2016. Heather will be the Camp Director for CQ Ohio's June Session.
Non Voting Members
Nicole Ward: Nicole is the 2017 Camp Director for the Camp Quest Ohio July Session.
Camp Quest Ohio Board of Directors
All Board Members
- Prepare for and attend monthly board meetings
- Make a “personally significant” financial contribution to the organization every year
- Disclose all actual and potential conflicts of interest
- Ensure alignment of mission, vision, strategies, objectives, and tactics
- Understand programs and services of Camp Quest Ohio
- Protect assets and provide proper financial oversight
- Build a competent board (including recruiting, training, and evaluation)
- Participate in identifying, cultivating, and asking donors for their support and grant writing
- Participate in between one to three standing committees of the Board and additional ad hoc committees as required
- Ask hard questions and take responsibility for making sure you understand what is going on
- Enhance the organization’s public standing
- Be a vocal advocate of the organization.